Rome classical music
Concerts & Operas
Find classical music concerts in Rome. Operas in Rome. Concerts at the Church of San Paolo dentro le Mura, Church of Sant’Agnese in Agone, Chiesa Evangelica Valdese, All Saints Church, Auditorium Parco della Musica, Palazzo and Teatro.
Chiesa di San Paolo dentro le Mura
Chiesa di San Paolo dentro le Mura or St. Paul’s Within the Walls is on Via Napoli. Subway: Repubblica Teatro dell'Opera. It is an Anglican Church built in 1873. The building is easy to recognize with red bricks. Enjoy great Italian Music in St. Paul’s Within the Walls.
Events in Chiesa di San Paolo entro le Mura
- Luminaria: Music by Candlelight on April 22, 2018
- Vivaldi's Four Seasons Meets Bach's Masterpieces on April 23, 30, May 7, 14, 21, 28, June 4, 11, 18, 25, July 2, 9, 16...
- La Traviata in Rome: The Original Opera with Ballet on April 24, May 1, 8, 15, 22, 29, June 12, 19, 26, July 3, 10, 31, August 7, 14, 21, 28, September, October, November, December 2018
- The Three Tenors: Opera Arias, Naples & Songs on April 27, May 4, 11, 18, 25, June 1, 8, 15, 22, 29, July 6, 13, August 3, 10, 17, 24, 31, September, October 2018
- I Virtuosi dell'opera di Roma: Enchanting Opera Arias on April 26, 28, May 3, 5, 10, 12, 17, 19...
- Musical Impressionism by Claude Debussy on April 29, 2018
- Symphonic Concerts in the Church of St. Paul Within the Walls on May 6, 20, June 3, 17...
- Il Maestro di Cappella by Domenico Cimarosa on May 13, 2018
- Gioacchino Rossini, Stabat Mater on May 27, 2018
Sala Cavour - Centro Congressi
The Palazzo Barbarini is one of the most famous palaces in Rome. A sumptuous venue for concerts.
Address: Palazzo Barbarini Via dei Giubbonari 41 Rome
San Luigi dei Francesi
Rome classical music are hosted in beautiful churches. The San Luigi dei Francesi is called the Church of St. Louis of the French, Via Santa Giovanna d'Arco. Subway: Argentina. It's a Roman Catholic minor basilica. Don't miss the beautiful ceiling of Domenico Zampieri.
Sant’Agnese in Agone
The church Chiesa di Sant'Agnese in Agone is a Baroque building from the 17th century. Situated on the famous square the Piazza Navona. Visit the interior of the church with the magnificent dome's frescoes. The Sant'Agnese has in Rome classical music events.
Events in Sant’Agnese in Agone
- Viva Vivaldi: The Four Seasons in Piazza Navona on March 24, April 28, May 5, 12, 19, 26, June 2, 9...
- Great Opera: Piazza Navona in Rome on April 25, May 2, 9, 16, 23, 30, June 6, 13, 20...
- Piazza Navona: Music in Bernini's Rome on April 26, May 3, 10, 17, 24, 31, June 7, 14, 21, 28, July 2018
Chiesa Evangelica Valdese
Address: Chiesa Evangelica Valdese Via IV Novembre 107 Rome
Concerts in Chiesa Evangelica Valdese
- The Most Beautiful Opera Arias: Waldensian Church in Rome on April 22, 29, May 3, 13, 17, 24, 27, 31, June...
- Va, pensiero: the best of Verdi in a virtual tour experience on April 26, 2018
- The Three Tenors in Rome: Napul’è Opera Arias and Ballet on May 5, 12, 19, 26, June 2, 16, 23, 30...
All Saints Church
The All Saints Church hosts in Rome classical music concerts. Address: Via del Babuino. The Chiesa di Ognissanti in Rome is an English speaking congregation located near the Spanish Steps (the 138 steps).
Concerts and operas at All Saints Church
- Accademia d'Opera Italiana: I Solisti dell'Opera on May 8, 22, June 5, 19, 2018
- The Four Seasons on April 28, May 5, 9, 12, 16, 19, 23...
- The Three Tenors in Concert: Accademia d'Opera Italiana on April 24, May 15, 29, June 12, August 26, 2018
- Accademia d'Opera Italiana: La Traviata on April 27, May 4, 11, 18, 25, June 8, 15, 22, 2018
Chiesa di Ponte Sant'Angelo
Address: Via del Banco di Santo Spirito, 3, Roma
Events in Ponte Sant' Angelo Methodist Church
Chiesa Metodista d'Italia
Address: Via Firenze, 38 (angolo Via 20 Settembre)
Via della Lungara was built in 1506 for a rich banker. Beautiful fresco decoration in the hall of the villa. Best place for Rome Classical Music.
Via Bartolomeo Eustachio. Beautiful villa surrounding by gardens. First owned by the family Torlonia in 1806. The architecture of the building is neo-classic. There is also a museum in the villa that displays the Torlonia collection. In the summer classical concerts are held here.
Auditorium Parco della Musica
The Auditorium Parco della Musica is a famous Rome classical music venue in Rome. Address: Auditorium Parco della Musica Viale Pietro de Coubertin 30 Rome. Live music in Rome. Tickets for concerts.
Events at the Auditorium Parco della Musica
- Rossini: Accademia Nazionale di Santa Cecilia on April 27, 28, 29, 2018
- Francesco Piemontesi, Mirga Gražinytė-Tyla: Mozart's Piano Concerto No. 27 on May 4, 5, 6, 2018
- Batiashvili, Leleux & Ensemble dell’Accademia Nazionale di Santa Cecilia on May 9, 2018
- Antonio Pappano conducts Mahler's Ninth on May 10, 11, 12, 2018
- Beethoven's Triple Concerto: Parazoli, Geminiani, Pace on May 17, 18, 19, 2018
- Il Giardino Armonico & Giovanni Antonini: Haydn & Bartok on May 23, 2018
- Brahms First Symphony: Accademia Nazionale di Santa Cecilia on May 24, 2018
- Yuja Wang in Recital in Rome on May 28, 2018
- Jan Lisiecki, Antonio Pappano: Chopin's Second Concerto on June 7, 2018
- Carmina Burana: Accademia Nazionale di Santa Cecilia on June 14, 15, 16, 2018
Palazzo Doria Pamphilj
Via del Corso. Tram Argentina. Classical concerts in a magnificent palace in Rome.
Events at Palazzo Doria Pamphilj
- Opera Serenades by Night: Palazzo Doria Pamphilj on April 24, May 8, 15, 22, June...
- Sounds and Visions of Caravaggio on April 28, May 5, 12, 19, 26, June 2018
- Vivaldi and Opera: Chamber Music in Palazzo Doria Pamphilj on April 28, May 5, 12, 19, 26, June 2, 9, 16, 23, 30...
Teatro Salone Margherita
Via dei Due Macelli. Subway Spagna.
Church of S. Maria Immacolata and Capuchins Museum
Events at the Church of S. Maria Immacolata and Capuchins Museum in Rome
Capuchins Crypt: Sacred Music in the Heart of Rome
Oratorio del Caravita
Events in Oratorio del Caravita
La Dolce Vita: Great Italian Movie Songs
The Three Tenors: Opera Arias, Naples & Songs
Vivaldi's Four Seasons in Caravita Church in Rome
Return from Rome Classical Music to Paris Vacations