Rome classical music 2018
Concerts & Operas
Find in Rome classical music concerts, and operas. Music events at the Church of San Paolo dentro le Mura, Church of Sant’Agnese in Agone, Chiesa Evangelica Valdese, All Saints Church, Auditorium Parco della Musica, Palazzo and Teatro.
FTC Disclosure: If you make a purchase via links on this site we may receive a small commission at no added cost to you. Thank you!
Chiesa di San Paolo dentro le Mura
Chiesa di San Paolo dentro le Mura or St. Paul’s Within the Walls is on Via Napoli. Subway: Repubblica Teatro dell'Opera. It is an Anglican Church built in 1873. The building is easy to recognize with red bricks. Enjoy great Italian Music in St. Paul’s Within the Walls.
Purchase tickets for events at the Chiesa di San Paolo entro le Mura
- Vivaldi's Four Seasons Meets Bach's Masterpieces September 24, October 1, 8...
- La Traviata in Rome: The Original Opera with Ballet September 25, October 2, 9...
- The Three Tenors in Rome: Napul’è Opera Arias and Ballet September 26, October 3, 10...
- I Virtuosi dell'opera di Roma: Enchanting Opera Arias September 27, 29, October 4...
- The Three Tenors: Opera Arias, Naples & Songs September 28, October 5, 12...
- Symphonic Concerts in the Church of St. Paul Within the Walls October 7, 21, November 4...
- Britten & Poulenc: St. Paul's Within the Walls October 14, 2018
- Gabriel Fauré: Requiem on October 28, 2018
- I Virtuosi dell'opera di Roma: La Traviata in San Paolo Entro le Mura November 10, 17, 22...
- Luminaria: Music by Candlelight November 11, 18, 25...
- Grand Christmas Concert December 23, 2018
- The Three Tenors Christmas Concert: Napul’è Opera Arias and Ballet with Dinner on December 26, 28, 2018
- Giuseppe Verdi: Rigoletto Christmas Concert on December 27, 2018
- Great Symphonic Christmas Concert December 29, 2018
- New Year's Concert: I Virtuosi dell'Opera di Roma on December 31, 2018
Sala Cavour - Centro Congressi
The Palazzo Barbarini is one of the most famous palaces in Rome. A sumptuous venue for concerts.
Address: Palazzo Barbarini Via dei Giubbonari 41 Rome
San Luigi dei Francesi
Rome classical music are hosted in beautiful churches. The San Luigi dei Francesi is called the Church of St. Louis of the French, Via Santa Giovanna d'Arco. Subway: Argentina. It's a Roman Catholic minor basilica. Don't miss the beautiful ceiling of Domenico Zampieri.
Sant’Agnese in Agone
The church Chiesa di Sant'Agnese in Agone is a Baroque building from the 17th century. Situated on the famous square the Piazza Navona. Visit the interior of the church with the magnificent dome's frescoes. The Sant'Agnese has in Rome classical music events.
Purchase tickets for Sant’Agnese in Agone
- Viva Vivaldi: The Four Seasons in Piazza Navona August 25, September 29, October 6, 13...
- Great Opera: Piazza Navona in Rome September 26, October 3, 10...
- Piazza Navona: Music in Bernini's Rome September 27, October 4, 11...
- Piano Recitals at Sagrestia del Borromini September 28, October 5, 12...
- Baroque Christmas Concert December 27, 2018
Chiesa Evangelica Valdese
Address: Chiesa Evangelica Valdese Via IV Novembre 107 Rome
Concerts in Chiesa Evangelica Valdese
All Saints Church
The All Saints Church hosts in Rome classical music concerts. Address: Via del Babuino. The Chiesa di Ognissanti in Rome is an English speaking congregation located near the Spanish Steps (the 138 steps).
Tickets for concerts and operas at All Saints Church
- The Four Seasons: Concerto Barocco Italiano Guarnieri on September 29, October 3, 6...
- Accademia d'Opera Italiana: La Traviata September 28, October 5, 12...
- Accademia d'Opera Italiana: I Solisti dell'Opera– Vivaldi e l’Opera September 25, October 9, November 6...
- The Three Tenors in Concert: Accademia d'Opera Italiana on October 2, 16, 23...
- Accademia d'Opera Italiana: New Year's Concert December 31, January 1, 2019
Chiesa di Ponte Sant'Angelo
Address: Via del Banco di Santo Spirito, 3, Roma
Chiesa Metodista d'Italia
Address: Via Firenze, 38 (angolo Via 20 Settembre)
Via della Lungara was built in 1506 for a rich banker. Beautiful fresco decoration in the hall of the villa. Best place for Rome Classical Music.
Via Bartolomeo Eustachio. Beautiful villa surrounding by gardens. First owned by the family Torlonia in 1806. The architecture of the building is neo-classic. There is also a museum in the villa that displays the Torlonia collection. In the summer classical concerts are held here.
Auditorium Parco della Musica
The Auditorium Parco della Musica is a famous Rome classical music venue in Rome. Address: Auditorium Parco della Musica Viale Pietro de Coubertin 30 Rome. Live music in Rome. Tickets for concerts.
Palazzo Doria Pamphilj
Via del Corso. Tram Argentina. Classical concerts in a magnificent palace in Rome.
Tickets for Palazzo Doria Pamphilj
Teatro Salone Margherita
Via dei Due Macelli. Subway Spagna.
Church of S. Maria Immacolata and Capuchins Museum
Tickets for events in Church of S. Maria Immacolata and Capuchins Museum
Oratorio del Caravita
Tickets for Oratorio del Caravita
Return from Rome Classical Music to Paris Vacations