Berlin classical music 2019
Enjoy Berlin classical music concerts at the Schloss Charlottenburg, Philharmonie Berlin, Konzerhaus, Berliner Cathedral, Gedachtniskirche church, Palace Schloss Köpenick and Zitadelle Spandau.
The Deutsche Oper Berlin is the opera house in Berlin. Find famous operas, Carmen, Barber of Seville, Marriage of Figaro.
FTC Disclosure: If you make a purchase via links on this site we may receive a small commission at no added cost to you. Thank you!
Music events at the Charlottenburg Palace
The Charlottenburg palace was the summer residence of Sophie Charlotte. The Schloss is located on Luisenplatz in Charlottenburg district. It was built in the 17th century with Baroque and Rococo styles. Enjoy most beautiful classical events from 17th and 18th centuries. Upcoming concerts at the Orangery. Orchestra members and staff wear historical costumes.
Reserve your seats for events at Schloss Charlottenburg
- Afternoon concert with dinner: Baroque masterworks at Charlottenburg Palace Berlin: December 8, 2018
- Baroque masterworks at the Charlottenburg Palace: December 8, 12, 15, 19, 22, 29, 2018
- Christmas Concert: Enchanting Winter Dreams in Charlottenburg Palace: December 25, 26, 2018
- New Year's Concerts in Charlottenburg Palace: December 31, January 1, 5, 2019
- New Year's Concert & Dinner in Charlottenburg Palace: January 1, 5, 2019
- Italian Night: Concerts at Charlottenburg Palace Berlin: January 19, 26, February 2, 9, 2019
The Deutsche Oper
The Deutsche Oper is the favorite Berlin classical music venue. It is one of the largest opera houses in Germany. The opera in Berlin is located in the borough of Charlottenburg. The main ballet company, the Berlin State Ballet have their residence here. Some of Berlin operas tickets can be bought online. Deusche Opera Address: Bismarckstraße 35 Berlin.
Reserve your seats for Deutsche Oper Berlin
- La Traviata: Deutsche Oper Berlin: December 13, 16, 2018
- Deutsche Oper Presents: Les Contes D'Hoffmann: December 15, January 5, 9, 12, 2019
- The Cunning Little Vixen: Deutsche Oper Berlin: December 20, 22, 29, January 4, 2019
- The Bat: Deutsche Oper Berlin: December 21, 26, 31, January 1, 3, 2019
- Nabucco: Deutsche Oper Berlin: December 23, 28, 2018
- The Barber of Seville: Deutsche Oper Berlin: December 30, January 2, 17, May 20, 2019
Komische Oper Berlin
The Komische Oper Berlin is located near the famous street Under den Linden. A well-known company that specializes in German speaking opera in Berlin. Address: Behrenstraße 55-57 Berlin.
Reserve your seats for operas at Komische Oper Berlin
- Massenet's Cendrillon - Komische Oper Berlin: December 7, 19, 28, 2018
- The Pearls of Cleopatra - Komische Oper Berlin: December 13, 22, 27, January 4, 11, 20, 2019
- Die Tote Stadt - Korngold at the Komische Oper Berlin: December 14, 25, 2018
- New Year's Concert: Dance! January 1, 2019
The Philharmonie Berlin is one of the best music venues in Berlin. The Concert hall is close to the city's Tiergarden. The construction has started in 1960 and ended in 1963, it is recognized one of the best concert hall in the world. The stage is in the middle. Berlin classical music concerts 2018.
Reserve your seats for concerts at the Philharmonie Berlin
- Giora Feidman Trio: Berliner Philharmonie: December 14, 2018
- Christmas meets Cuba: Klazz Brothers & Cuba Percussion at the Philharmonie Berlin: December 18, 2018
- Festive Opera and Operetta Concert and Ballet: Philharmonie Berlin: December 25, 2018
- Hollywood in Berlin: Sinfonie Orchester Berlin: December 25, 2018
- Christmas Concert: Yours is My Whole Heart: December 25, 29, 2018
- Benny Goodman Revival Band by Boris Rosenthal: January 1, 2019
- New Year at The Philharmonie: W.A. Mozart: January 2, 2019
- New Year's concert at The Philharmonie: Rachmaninoff 2nd Piano Concerto: January 3, 2019
The Konzerthaus is the most famous concert hall in Berlin. It is also called the Schauspielhaus. The music hall is located on Gendarmenmarkt in Mitte District of Berlin. It is considered one of the best five concert venues in the world for music and opera. You find two venues for classical concerts: the Grosser Konzertsaal for orchestra and the Kammermusiksaal for chamber music. Address: Konzerthaus Berlin, Gendarmenmarkt. Berlin classical music events 2017.
Reserve your seats for Konzerhaus Berlin
- Konzerthausorchester Berlin, Gotthold Schwarz: Bach´s Christmas Oratorium: December 8, 9, 2018
- TCHAP! The Comedian Harmonists Project: Christmas Concert: December 15, 2018
- Vienna Boys' Choir in Berlin: Christmas Concert: December 16, 2018
- Late Night Concert with Plattform K+K Vienna: Vienna is calling you: December 20, 2018
- Christmas Organ Music with Edgar Krapp: December 25, 2018
- Berlin Christmas Concert with the Dessau Anhalt Philharmonic: December 25, 2018
- New Year's Eve concert: Konzerthausorchester & Mario Venzago: December 31, 2018
- New Year: Mario Venzago & Konzerthausorchester: January 1, 2019
- Johann Strauss New Year's Gala: January 2, 27, 2019
The Cathedral of Berlin is situated on Museum Island in Mitte of Berlin. Berliner Dom is famous cathedral in Berlin, hosting classical music concerts. Enjoy music from the greatest composers, works from Vivaldi, Bach, Albinoni, Pergolesi, Corelli, Handel, Pachelbel. Find also choir and organ concerts in Berlin. Address: Berliner Dom, Am Lustgarten 1. Berlin classical music in church.
Reserve your seats for concerts in Berliner Dom
Berlin classical music - Churches are the most beautiful venues for classical music concerts in Berlin. The French Cathedral hosts regularly musical events. Address: Französiche Friedrichstadtkirche Gendarmenmarkt 5 Berlin. Berlin classical music in Berlin Cathedral.
Reserve your seats for concerts in Berliner Dom
- Advent Sounds of the Salzkammergut: Dinner & Concert in Französischer Dom: December 21, 2018
- Christmas Concert: Yours is My Whole Heart: December 26, 2018
- New Year's Eve Operetta Gala in Berlin: Yours is My Whole Heart: December 31, 2018
The baroque palace Schloss Köpenick stands on an island in Dahme River. The palace was originally a hunting lodge in 1558. Nowdays it is a beautiful venue for concerts. Berlin classical music in schloss.
Reserve your seats for concerts in Köpenick Palace
- Advent Concert in Köpenick Palace Berlin: December 16, 2018
- Christmas Concert in Berlin: Köpenick Palace: December 26, 2018
- New Year's Concert in Köpenick Palace Berlin: January 1, 2019
The Spandau Citadel is one of the favourite places to visit in Berlin. The fort is located on an island. It was built for protecting the town of Spandau. Nowadays It is famous for open air concerts during the Citadel Music Festival starting end of May.
Reserve your seats for Zitadelle Spandau
Hotels in Berlin
- Spandau Citadel: Advent Concert: December 10, 17, 2018
- New Year's Concert: Spandau Citadel: January 7, 2019
- Berlin City Centre
Return from Berlin Classical Music to Paris Vacations