Berlin classical music
Enjoy Berlin classical music concerts at the Schloss Charlottenburg, Philharmonie Berlin, Konzerhaus, Berliner Cathedral, Gedachtniskirche church, Palace Schloss Köpenick and Zitadelle Spandau.
The Deutsche Oper Berlin is the opera house in Berlin. Find famous operas, Carmen, Barber of Seville, Marriage of Figaro.
Music events at the Charlottenburg Palace
The Charlottenburg palace was the summer residence of Sophie Charlotte. The Schloss is located on Luisenplatz in Charlottenburg district. It was built in the 17th century with Baroque and Rococo styles. Enjoy most beautiful classical events from 17th and 18th centuries. Upcoming concerts at the Orangery. Orchestra members and staff wear historical costumes.
Concerts in Schloss Charlottenburg
- Vivaldi's The Four Seasons at the Orangerie Berlin on March 21, 24, 2018. Concert in the Große Orangerie of the Charlottenburg Palace in Berlin.
- Easter Concert: Spring Awakening at Charlottenburg Palace Berlin on March 30, 31, 2018
- Mozart's Masterworks: Charlottenburg Palace Berlin April 7, 11, 14, 18, 21, 25, 28, May 2, 5, 9, 11, 12, 16, 19, 23, 26, 30, June 2, 6, 9, 2018
- Baroque Opera Gala: concert at Charlottenburg Palace Berlin on June 16, 20, 23, 27, 30, July 4, 7, 11, 14, 18, 21, 25, 28, August 1, 4, 8, 11, 15, 18, 22, 25, 29, September 1, 5, 8, 12, 15, 2018
The Deutsche Oper
The Deutsche Oper is the favorite Berlin classical music venue. It is one of the largest opera houses in Germany. The opera in Berlin is located in the borough of Charlottenburg. The main ballet company, the Berlin State Ballet have their residence here. Some of Berlin operas tickets can be bought online. Deusche Opera Address: Bismarckstraße 35 Berlin.
Opera at Deutsche Oper Berlin
- Tosca on March 21, 24, 2018
- Das Wunder der Heliane on March 22, 30, April 1, 6, 2018
- Symphony Concert: Prokofiev, Shostakovich, Tchaikovsky on March 25, 2018
- Cavalleria Rusticana & Pagliacci on March 31, April 5, 13, 2018
- Tannhäuser and the Singers' Contest at Wartburg on April 2, 8, 2018
- Lady Macbeth of Mtsensk on April 7, 14, 20, 2018
- Don Giovanni on April 15, 21, 29, 2018
- Rigoletto on May 3, 7, 11, 17, 2018
- The Bat on May 5, 8, 29, June 3, 8, 2018
- A Masked Ball on May 6, 10, 13, 2018
- The Troubadour on May 9, 12, 2018
- La Traviata on May 16, 19, 2018
- Don Carlo on May 18, 21, 27, 2018
- Nabucco on May 20, 2018
- Special Concert: Giuseppe Verdi on May 25, 2018
- The Magic Flute on May 26, June 14, 2018
- Carmen on May 30, June 1, 7, 9, 16, 2018. Main Stage
- Il Viaggio a Reims on June 22, 24, 30, July 5, 2018
- Faust on June 23, 26, 29, July 3, 6, 2018
- La Gioconda on June 28, July 1, 4, 7, 2018
Komische Oper Berlin
The Komische Oper Berlin is located near the famous street Under den Linden. A well-known company that specializes in German speaking opera in Berlin. Address: Behrenstraße 55-57 Berlin.
Opera at Komische Oper Berlin
- Michael Francis, Katia & Marielle Labèque: Symphony Concert at the Komische Oper on March 23, 2018
- Bluebeard: Komische Oper Berlin on March 24, 31, April 22...
- Jewgeni Onegin: Komische Oper Berlin on March 29, April 2, 19, 21, May 1, 6, 19, 2018
- Il Barbiere di Siviglia on April 6, 8, 14, 18, 26, May 4, 21, 2018
- Kristjan Järvi & Nicola Benedetti: Symphony Concert at the Komische Oper Berlin on May 11, 2018
- My Fair Lady: Komische Oper Berlin on June 9, 2018
- The Nose: Komische Oper Berlin on June 16, 24, 28, 30, July 6, 14, 2018
- Carmen on June 23, 27, July 2, 5, 8, 2018
- Daniel Hope & Sebastian Knauer: Symphony Concert at the Komische Oper on June 29, 2018
- Pelléas and Mélisande on July 12, 2018
The Philharmonie Berlin is one of the best music venues in Berlin. The Concert hall is close to the city's Tiergarden. The construction has started in 1960 and ended in 1963, it is recognized one of the best concert hall in the world. The stage is in the middle. Berlin classical music concerts 2018.
Concerts at the Philharmonie Berlin
- The Philharmonischer Chor Berlin plays Dvorak's Stabat Mater on March 18, 2018
- Evgeny Kissin in recital at the Philharmonie Berlin on March 19, 2018
- Mariinsky Orchester, Freire, Gergiev:Tchaikovsky & Beethoven on March 22, 2018
- Vivaldi Easter Gala: Philharmonie Berlin on April 1, 2018
- Great Masters: Sinfonie Orchester Berlin on April 1, 2018
- Virtuosic World of the Opera: Sinfonie Orchester Berlin on April 1, 2018
- Grand Philharmonic Easter Concert at Philharmonie Berlin on April 2, 2018
- Schumann Quartett and Menahem Pressler: Philharmonie Berlin on April 5, 2018
- Michael Sanderling & Martin Grubinger with the Dresdner Philharmonic Orchestra: Philharmonie Berlin on April 15, 2018
- Berliner Barock Solisten: Philharmonie Berlin on April 18, 2018
- Quadro Nuevo: Flying Carpet on April 19, 2018
- Beethoven Cycle: Sinfonie Orchester Berlin on April 28, May 27, 2018
- Classical and Romantic Masterworks: Mozart, Schubert, Mendelssohn on May 12, 2018
- The Philharmonischer Chor Berlin sings Verdi's Messa da Requiem on May 13, 2018
- Bill Murray, Jan Vogler & Friends: Dresden Music Festival on June 1, 2018
- Festive Season Closing Concert: Sinfonie Orchester Berlin on June 9, 2018
The Konzerthaus is the most famous concert hall in Berlin. It is also called the Schauspielhaus. The music hall is located on Gendarmenmarkt in Mitte District of Berlin. It is considered one of the best five concert venues in the world for music and opera. You find two venues for classical concerts: the Grosser Konzertsaal for orchestra and the Kammermusiksaal for chamber music. Address: Konzerthaus Berlin, Gendarmenmarkt. Berlin classical music events 2017.
Concerts at the Konzerhaus Berlin
- Chamber Music Concert with Michael Erxleben: French Baroque on March 22, 2018
- Adam’s Passion: A musical theater by Arvo Pärt and Robert Wilson on March 28, 29, 2018
- A Musical Easter Parade: Berliner Virtuosen Ensemble on March 31, 2018
- Orchestre du Chambre de Paris & Gautier Capuçon: Konzerthaus Berlin on April 10, 2018
- Beethoven's Symphony No. 9: Konzerthausorchester Berlin & Iván Fischer on April 27, 28, 29, 2018
- Konzerthaus Quartett Berlin:Haydn, Prokofiev, Dvořák on May 4, 2018
- Konzerthausorchester Berlin & Vocalconsort Berlin: Debussy & Schönberg on May 18, 19, 2018
- Mittendrin at Konzerthaus Berlin: Beethoven's Pastoral Symphony on June 28, 2018
The Cathedral of Berlin is situated on Museum Island in Mitte of Berlin. Berliner Dom is famous cathedral in Berlin, hosting classical music concerts. Enjoy music from the greatest composers, works from Vivaldi, Bach, Albinoni, Pergolesi, Corelli, Handel, Pachelbel. Find also choir and organ concerts in Berlin. Address: Berliner Dom, Am Lustgarten 1. Berlin classical music in church.
Upcoming concerts in Berliner Dom
- Bach's St Matthew Passion on March 24, 2018
- Bach und der norddeutsche Stil:Concert on Good Friday at the Berliner Dom on March 30, 2018
- Händel's Messiah: Berliner Dom on April 1, 2018
- Bruckner's Seventh: Berliner Dom on April 5, 2018
- Organ meets dance on May 11, 2018
- Happy Birthday, Hugo! Chamber music concert in the Tauf- ind Traukirche on June 23, 2018
- Berliner Dom Organ Summer Festival in July 2018
- Fantastische Moldau: International Organ Summer on July 6, 2018
- Heroisch!: International Organ Summer on July 11, 2018
- Mozart in Paris!: International Organ Summer on July 20, 2018
- Helvetisch und prophetisch!: International Organ Summer on July 27, 2018
- Pompös!: International Organ Summer on August 3, 2018
- Gruß aus København!: International Organ Summer on August 10, 2018
- Wagnis mit Wagner!: Internationaler Orgelsommer on August 17, 2018
- Italienischer Bach!: International Organ Summer on August 24, 2018
Berlin classical music - Churches are the most beautiful venues for classical music concerts in Berlin. The French Cathedral hosts regularly musical events. Address: Französiche Friedrichstadtkirche Gendarmenmarkt 5 Berlin. Berlin classical music in Berlin Cathedral.
Upcoming concerts in French Cathedral
The baroque palace Schloss Köpenick stands on an island in Dahme River. The palace was originally a hunting lodge in 1558. Nowdays it is a beautiful venue for concerts. Berlin classical music in schloss.
Concerts in Köpenick Palace
- Concerts in Köpenick Palace Berlin on March 18, 24, 25, 30, April 1, 2, 15, May 1, 20, 21, 2018
The Spandau Citadel is one of the favourite places to visit in Berlin. The fort is located on an island. It was built for protecting the town of Spandau. Nowadays It is famous for open air concerts during the Citadel Music Festival starting end of May.
Concerts in Zitadelle Spandau
Hotels in Berlin
- Berlin City Centre
Return from Berlin Classical Music to Paris Vacations