Berlin classical music 2019
Berlin classical music events, operas and concerts at Schloss Charlottenburg, Philharmonie Berlin, Konzerhaus, Berliner Cathedral, Gedachtniskirche church, Palace Schloss Köpenick and Zitadelle Spandau.
FTC Disclosure: If you make a purchase via links on this site we may receive a small commission at no added cost to you. Thank you!
The Charlottenburg palace was the summer residence of Sophie Charlotte. The Schloss is located on Luisenplatz in Charlottenburg district. It was built in the 17th century with Baroque and Rococo styles. Enjoy most beautiful classical events from 17th and 18th centuries. Upcoming concerts at the Orangery. Orchestra members and staff wear historical costumes.
Event dates at Schloss Charlottenburg
- Baroque Masterworks with Tour at the Charlottenburg Palace: Berliner Residenz Konzerte
- Royal Christmas by Berliner Residenz Konzerte: Festive Concert at Charlottenburg Palace
- Berliner Residenz Konzerte New Year's Concerts in Charlottenburg Palace
The Deutsche Oper
The Deutsche Oper is the favorite Berlin classical music venue. It is one of the largest opera houses in Germany. The opera in Berlin is located in the borough of Charlottenburg. The main ballet company, the Berlin State Ballet have their residence here. Some of Berlin operas tickets can be bought online. Deusche Opera Address: Bismarckstraße 35 Berlin.
Classical events at Deutsche Oper Berlin
- Madame Butterfly at Deutsche Oper Berlin November 7, 10, 2019
- Tosca on November 16, 20, 23, 2019
- Death in Venice on November 22, 27, December 5, 2019
- Turandot on November 25, December 7, 29, 2019
- A Masked Ball on November 29, December 3, 2019
- Tristan und Isolde on December 1, 8, 2019
- Manon Lescaut on December 10, 14, 19, 2019
- The Barber of Seville on December 12, 28, 2019
- Hänsel und Gretel on December 15, 16, 23, 2019
- The Bat on December 20, 25, 31, 2019
- Nabucco on December 21, 27, 2019
Komische Oper Berlin
The Komische Oper Berlin is located near the famous street Under den Linden. A well-known company that specializes in German speaking opera in Berlin. Address: Behrenstraße 55-57 Berlin.
Events at Komische Oper Berlin
- Candide - Bernstein at Komische Oper Berlin on November 1, 24, 2019
- The Bassarids on November 2, 5, 10, 2019
- The Magic Flute: Komische Oper Berlin & Dinner in Gendarmerie on November 9, 23, 30, 2019
- The Pearls of Cleopatra on November 16, December 5, 14, 2019
- The Pearls of Cleopatra on November 22, 2019
- Candide - Bernstein at Komische Oper Berlin & Dinner in Gendarmerie on November 24, 2019
- La Traviata on December 1, 7, 13, 17, 20, 23, 25, 28, 2019
The Philharmonie Berlin is one of the best music venues in Berlin. The Concert hall is close to the city's Tiergarden. The construction has started in 1960 and ended in 1963, it is recognized one of the best concert hall in the world. The stage is in the middle. Berlin classical music concerts 2018.
Concerts in Philharmonie Berlin
- Beethoven's 5th Symphony on October 31, 2019
- Ginzburg Dynastie in Berlin on November 1, 2019
- Russian Masterworks on November 2, 2019
- Mozart & Martinů with Sir Roger Norrington and DSO Berlin on November 3, 2019
- Artemis Quartett: Schubert & Bartók on November 6, 2019
- World Symphonies on November 9, 2019
- Fate Sounds with Liv Migdal & Gabriel Adorján on November 12, 2019
- Freiburger Barockorchester, Bezuidenhout: Very British, indeed on November 14, 2019
- Robin Ticciati & DSO Berlin: Mozart on November 15, 2019
The Konzerthaus is the most famous concert hall in Berlin. It is also called the Schauspielhaus. The music hall is located on Gendarmenmarkt in Mitte District of Berlin. It is considered one of the best five concert venues in the world for music and opera. You find two venues for classical concerts: the Grosser Konzertsaal for orchestra and the Kammermusiksaal for chamber music. Address: Konzerthaus Berlin, Gendarmenmarkt. Berlin classical music events 2017.
Konzerhaus Berlin 2019
- Songs by Brahms, Strauss, Schumann on November 4, 2019
- Grand Concert: Music of Brahms on November 8, 10, 2019
- Violin and Piano: Mozart, Schubert, Poulenc on November 13, 2019
- Iceland Symphony Orchestra, Daníel Bjarnason on November 17, 2019
- Cuarteto Quiroga: Brunetti, Brahms, Ginastera on November 19, 2019
- Konzerthausorchester: Mozart, Bruckner on November 22, 23, 2019
The Cathedral of Berlin is situated on Museum Island in Mitte of Berlin. Berliner Dom is famous cathedral in Berlin, hosting classical music concerts. Enjoy music from the greatest composers, works from Vivaldi, Bach, Albinoni, Pergolesi, Corelli, Handel, Pachelbel. Find also choir and organ concerts in Berlin. Address: Berliner Dom, Am Lustgarten 1. Berlin classical music in church.
Concerts in Berliner Dom
- Felix Mendelssohn Bartholdy: Elias at Berliner Dom on November 2, 2019
- Verdi's Requiem in the Berliner Dom on November 3, 2019
- Crossing the border between heaven and earth - Biblical Stories and Music: Organ Concert at Berliner Dom on November 7, 2019
- Mag sein, dass der jüngste Tag morgen anbricht on November 9, 2019
- Bach and the musical rhetoric: Organ Concert at Berliner Dom November 16, 2019
- Mozart Requiem at Berliner Dom November 19, 2019
- Herrscher des Himmels! Berliner Dom November 22, 2019
Berlin classical music - Churches are the most beautiful venues for classical music concerts in Berlin. The French Cathedral hosts regularly musical events. Address: Französiche Friedrichstadtkirche Gendarmenmarkt 5 Berlin. Berlin classical music in Berlin Cathedral.
Concerts in French Cathedral
- Festival Orchester Berlin: Vivaldi's Four Seasons on November 15, 2019
- Chopin Pur by Alexander Reitenbach at the French Cathedral, Berlin on November 16, 2019
- Festival Orchester Berlin: Mozart Pur on November 22, 2019
- Christmas Concert at the French Cathedral: Ave Maria & Dinner in Gendarmerie on November 23, 2019
- Festive Concert for Organ, Trumpet & Countertenor at the French Cathedral: Ave Maria on November 23, 2019
- Christmas with Original Bolschoi Don Kosaken on November 30, 2019
- Axel Zwingenberger: Boogie-Woogie Hits on December 6, 2019
The baroque palace Schloss Köpenick stands on an island in Dahme River. The palace was originally a hunting lodge in 1558. Nowdays it is a beautiful venue for concerts. Berlin classical music in schloss.
Concerts at the Köpenick Palace
- Concerts in Köpenick Palace Berlin
The Spandau Citadel is one of the favourite places to visit in Berlin. The fort is located on an island. It was built for protecting the town of Spandau. Nowadays It is famous for open air concerts during the Citadel Music Festival starting end of May.
Music events at the Zitadelle Spandau
Hotels in Berlin
- Berlin City Centre
Return from Berlin Classical Music to Paris Vacations