Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), event information may be out of date. Confirm details with event organisers.
Best bakery in Paris. French people go to buy fresh bread every day. They eat bread at every meal. A baguette weight 250g. the pain is bigger, 400g. Both are made with white flour.
The Bakery Poilane is one of the favorite bread stores for Parisian. It is one of the oldest bakeries in Paris. Here you don't find baguettes or any other types of breads where you find generally in other bakery. The Poilane bakery specialty is a large round bread homemade with stone ground flour. The big loaves weights four pounds. The bakery Poilane was opened in 1932 by a young baker from Normandy. Few addresses in Paris:
The Grenier à Pain won the best baguette award in Paris in 2015. This bakery delivers the bread for one year to Élysée Palace. Address: Grenier à Pain, 38 rue des Abbesses, 18th arrondissement.
Arnaud Delmontel is a very good bakery in Paris. He won the First Prize "Meilleure baguette" in 2007. Bakery, and pastry shop. There are few addresses in Paris:
Boulangerie Stephane Secco
Au Levain du Marais
Some people say "they have the best croissants in Paris".
La Fournée d'Augustine
Du Pain et des Idees
Best bakery to buy croissants in Paris:
In 2015, Benjamin Turquier won the price for best croissant in Paris at La Fête du Pain (bread fair in Paris).
Address: 134 r.d.t. Boulangerie-Patisserie 134 rue de Turenne Paris 3rd arrondissement. Metro: Filles du Calvaire.
Boulangerie 59 RdS: 59 rue de Saintonge Paris 3rd arrondissement. Metro: Filles du calvaire.
The pain au chocolate is a taste of a croissant and some chocolate inside. Fluffy and crispy! The ingredients are butter, flour and chocolate.
The best of the best "pain au chocolat" is in Paris.
88 rue Cambronne
Paris 15th arrondissement
You don't find just bread in a bakery in Paris. Try the most delicious pastries in Paris:
The contest of the "meilleure baguette de Paris" is an annual competition in Paris. The first bakery becomes the supplier for the Élysée for one year.
The Grand Prix of the baguette of French tradition of the City of Paris is awarded to Taieb SAHAL, chef baker, La vie des Saveurs de Pierre Demours, boulangerie du quartier des Ternes, 17th arrondissement.
The ranking for the best baguette of Paris 2020:
1. Taieb SAHAL, Les Saveurs de Pierre Nemours. 13, rue Pierre Nemours (17th).
2. Baptiste LEUCA, L’essentiel Mouffetard. 2, rue Mouffetard (5th).
3. Liman TIGANI, Farine & O. 10, rue des Martyrs (9th).
4. Laurent DEMONCY, Au 140. 140, rue de Belleville (20th).
5. Anthony TEIXEIRA, Aux délices du Palais. 60, bd Brune (14th).
6. Khemoussi MANSOUR, Aux délices de Glacière. 90, bd Auguste Blanqui (13th).
7. Ahmed OUNISSI, Maison Legendre. 2, rue de la Butte aux Cailles (13th).
8. Thierry GUYOT, Boulangerie Guyot. 28, rue Monge (5th).
9. Giovanni BIANCO, Giovanni boulangerie contemporaine. 49, rue Chardon Lagache (16th).
10. Jérôme LEPARQ, Maison Leparq. 6, rue de Lourmel (15th).
La pâtisserie Yann Couvreur has been recognized to sell the best "Mille-Feuille" in Paris. A French pastry with three layers of puff pastry. Address: La pâtisserie Yann Couvreur, 137 avenue Parmentier Paris 11th arrondissement.
Arc de Triomphe
Bois de Vincennes
Bois de Boulogne
Jardin du Luxembourg
Philharmonie de Paris